Phonak Roger Select Transmitter
Phonak Roger Select Transmitter – £570 (ex VAT) – £684 (inc VAT)
Personal users may be able to purchase without VAT if for non-business use
Roger Select is a transmitter and requires a Roger receiver to work, a Roger Select will not transmit directly to hearing aids without a Roger receiver
- Improves speech understanding in noise – By using multiple microphones in six directions, speech is covered in a 360° listening radius. Understanding group conversation in background noise is 61% better than with hearing aids alone.
- Feel part of the whole conversation – Placed in the centre of a table, it automatically selects the person who is talking and seamlessly switches from one talker to another.
- Be in control and stay connected – In situations where multiple conversations take place, select the person or conversation you want to focus on with a single manual touch.
- If wanting to converse with a partner in background noise – Simply clip it on clothing or hang it around the speaker’s neck to hear what they are saying.
- Make wireless phone calls and enjoy listening to TV – Roger Select features wideband Bluetooth® for phone calls. You can also listen to the TV or multimedia devices such as music players and computers.
Phonak Roger Select can also be used alongside other Roger transmitters in a microphone network. (Not Touchscreen Mic, Pass-around Mic, Inspiro). After a full charge Roger select has a transmitting time of around 8 hours and will transmit to a distance of up to 20 metres in free field, but less with objects in the way.
Phonak Roger Select is supplied with a docking station, UK wall plug with USB to MicroUSB charging lead, a storage pouch, a lanyard for use when neck worn, a magnetic clip to attach to clothing, a 3.5mm to MicroUSB audio adaptor cable, a Toslink to optical 3.5mm audio adaptor cable and a User Guide.
This product includes a two year manufacturers warranty
If you are unsure about anything else please contact us.